Double round Poppies necklace
- Sterling silver jewellery made with real poppies, more exactly Euphorbia milii
- Size of the pendant: 3 x 3 cm
Symbolism of this flower : Success, remembrance, imagination, consolation.
- Real flowers and silver
The story of Shrieking Violet :
"It all began back in the late 20th century, in a field at the Glastonbury festival. In those days, after a hard nights dancing, we would head to the stone circle to watch the sun rise up over the site. A truly magical experience. After spotting a lone daisy shining out of the green pastures, the spark was born to capture these perfect natural wonders & create beautiful jewellery from them. Those fields do have a lots to answer for! Shrieking Violet jewellery is hand-crafted with sterling silver & tiny little flowers which are encapsulated in resin. Our head gardener keeps a watchful eye on the flowers, tending them with love (& water) until they reach the perfect size. They are then carefully picked, preserved & arranged in to beautiful creations to be worn as jewellery."
How to care for your jewellery :
- Do not leave in direct sunlight for prolonged periods,
- Store in a cool dark place such as drawer or jewellery box,
- Remove before bathing in hot water.